- Design, specification and delivery of a successful pilot survey
- Full asset collection survey for 3,500 M&E & Fabric assets within a busy Events Management environment
- Asset condition rating, risk and criticality status
- New enhanced Forward Maintenance Register (FMR) Budget required (10 years).
- Successful implementation and use of Assets55 FMR application technology
- Define clear project objectives to develop a longer term asset management strategy
- How are assets currently managed?
- What technology is currently used to control the data?
- No formal change process to document changes to asset portfolio?
- Does the asset hierarchy conform to recognised standards?
- Define pilot survey parameters and scope of work
- Pre-design familiarisation of site operations – Technical preparation of software to address MCCC specific needs (Space planning, survey data capture, images, barcoding, scope etc)
- Specification and project terms of reference precise and agreed by all stakeholders
- Mobilisation of skilled surveyors
- Introduce asset data standards and naming convention (SFG20, NRM3)
- Review pilot survey outcome and finalise roll out survey specification
- XXX new assets captured
- Complex and sensitive project delivered successfully, on time and on budget
- Extensive high-quality asset database created
- Forward Maintenance Register created and software application installed
- Business and operational asset risks defined and managed
- Capacity to effectively manage capital planning and spending
- Introduction of change management process
- Statutory Compliance requirements clearly defined