Statutory Compliance Audit Manager
- Comprehensive assessment for compliance
- Health & Safety checks
- Identify gaps for priority actions
- Develop reports and strategic plans for ongoing compliance management
Assets55 have developed a fully integrated, statutory, and health & safety compliance audit application to manage the required corrective necessary to achieve full compliance.
Knowledge, Functionality and compliance audit application Intelligence includes:
- 19 Sections of compliance auditing to understand current standards of awareness and performance
Management report to identify trends and demonstrate compliance to customers
- Real time risk transparency across a property portfolio
Flexibility to create a bespoke checklist of sections or questions for individual properties
- Ability to upload electronic copies as written evidence that site visits and inspections have been carried out
Ability to raise remedial actions that can be recorded and monitored to build a demonstrable audit trail of compliance
Process and tool for managing contractor compliance performance
Compliance and Asset Data Integration
Associated sections of the audit process are automatically linked to the customers asset database, providing a quick indication of the criticality, risk and condition for specific assets relating to a statutory compliance requirement.